Star Wars Destiny: Spirit of Rebellion Booster Packs (kinda)
- We will have a few packs available for sale over the counter. You will be limited to three packs per customer per day. Let’s see how long they will last. Probably not very long.
- Wave two will be in-store on May 25th! No word yet on quantities.
- If you deferred your box until wave two, THANK YOU. You’ve made it possible for more pre-orderers to receive product, and for us to have a precious few packs for the shelves. And remember you will receive double points when your boxes come in with wave two.
- If you did not defer, and you had your preorder in on or before April 18, we have one box ready for you today! Please try to pick up your box by next Thursday. After that, we will make that box available for pack purchases and you’ll have to wait until wave two. But of course please let us know if you have extenuating circumstances.
Game of Thrones The Card Game: Guarding the Realm
Great changes are coming to Westeros, played out through countless smaller stories. Jaime Lannister has been freed from the prisons of Riverrun and makes his way towards King’s Landing as a captive of Brienne of Tarth. Jon Snow has turned his cloak and fallen in with wildlings, while struggling to keep his true loyalties secret. Robb Stark fights to reclaim the loyalty of his bannermen, Daenerys Targaryen lays her plans to acquire an army of eunuchs, and Davos Seaworth returns to Dragonstone with a dream of assassinating the red priestess, Melisandre. Though the violence of the War of the Five Kings has paused, the intrigues and plots behind the scenes have never been stronger—or more dangerous.
Return to Westeros with Guarding the Realm, a new Chapter Pack of the Blood and Gold cycle! As with the other expansions of this cycle, you’ll be drawn into the events of A Storm of Swords. Gold has always been important in A Game of Thrones: The Card Game, and the ways you earn and spend it will soon become more plentiful than ever before, as you contend with the new bestow keyword and new economic options for every faction. And of course, you’ll have the chance to add iconic characters to your deck, including Gilly, a new version of Melisandre, and a bastard son of House Botley, Wex Pyke.
Dungeons & Dragons Character Folios – New Styles!
Whether your character is fierce and battle hardened, or shiny new and naive, they deserve to be protected from the dangers of our world. Featuring two 18-pocket pages with a side-loading card design, you can keep up to 36 standard sized spell cards safe. Ten 1-pocket pages hold character sheets or notes. Keep your information secure between gaming sessions with our specially designed D&D Character Folios.
- Holds up to 36 spell cards and 10 character sheets
- Embossed middle black web material frames spell cards
Yu-Gi-Oh Maximum Crisis Booster Packs
The walls between dimensions are collapsing and the supreme king of destruction will rise in Maximum Crisis, May’s all-new 100-card booster set! Maximum Crisis is the climax of the 2016-2017 Dueling season, introducing three new themes as well as bold new cards for a wide variety of popular Decks.
Pendulum Summoning will undergo its final evolution in Maximum Crisis with a pair of Pendulum Monsters with Scales of 0 and 13, opening up the ability to Pendulum Summon monsters of any Level in any Deck! But that’s not the only type of Summoning that’s evolving. Following up on February’s Fusion Enforcers set, Maximum Crisis introduces a new Fusion Summoning Spell Card that lets you keep your Fusion Monster while giving back the monsters you just fused together!
Here’s a brief overview of what else you can expect in Maximum Crisis:
- The dawn of the “True Draco” monsters! These monsters can be Tribute Summoned using Continuous Spell/Trap Cards instead of monsters, and their Continuous Spell/Trap Cards have multiple effects depending on whether you just activate them or Tribute them.
- A brand new way to win a Duel! Even if you can’t damage your opponent with this new theme’s ace monster, if you can power it up enough, destroying 3 of your opponent’s monsters with it will automatically end the Duel!
- New Winged Beasts that fly over enemy monsters for fast direct attacks and effects that inflict damage.
- Individually powerful cards to cover a variety of common situations in everyday Dueling.
- The mastermind behind the global plot has been revealed, and SPYRAL embarks on its final mission to take him down!
- All is not yet lost! The final battle against the Subterror Behemoths begins…and the Subterror Nemeses receive help from an unlikely source!
- Cards that boost Decks and themes from Fusion Enforcers, Raging Tempest, the Pendulum Domination Structure Deck, Invasion: Vengeance, The Dark Illusion, Shining Victories, Wing Raiders, the Master of Pendulum Structure Deck, High-Speed Riders, and more!
The Maximum Crisis booster set contains 100 cards: 48 Commons, 20 Rares, 14 Super Rares, 10 Ultra Rares, 8 Secret Rares.