Munchkin Collectible Card Game
Yep, for realz! Top designers Eric Lang and Kevin Wilson deliver a completely new design in the Munchkin universe: a stand-alone, two-player collectible card game that holds up to competitive-level play but still retains the goofy silliness for which Munchkin is famous. Come on out on Tuesday from 6p-9p and learn how to play!
Munchkin Collectible Card Game is a combat game in which 2-4 players level up turn after turn, put loot into play to give themselves benefits, and attack (or bluff attacks!) against one another. Eliminate the other player first, and you win! In the words of co-designer Eric Lang, “Imagine all the awesome humor of Munchkin as a short, competitive head-to-head slugfest.”
We have several launch day products…!
- The Cleric & Thief Starter Set includes two 40-card decks, tokens, level dials, a six-sided die, quick-start rules, and two Hero cards. The Dwarf Cleric laughs in the face of pain as he heals himself, turn after turn, but the Elf Thief cheats and steals as often as possible…and getting caught cheating is sometimes part of her plan!
- The Wizard & Bard Starter Set includes two 40-card decks, tokens, level dials, a six-sided die, quick-start rules, and two Hero cards. The Orc Bard, who brings her Mischief cards back for encore after encore, is ready to rock the Human Wizard, who hopes his spells hurt you more than they hurt him.
- The Ranger & Warrior Starter Set includes two 40-card decks, tokens, level dials, a six-sided die, quick-start rules, and two Hero cards. The Centaur Warrior is a fighting machine, bristling with dangerous weapons. She faces the Halfling Ranger, who sends wave after wave…after wave…of Monsters against his enemies.
- Expand your game with Booster Packs! Each randomized booster contains 12 cards, one of which will be rare . . . or even rarer than rare. These packs are the only way to complete your collection; find hundreds of cards that aren’t in any of the starter sets!
- And as always, full Booster Boxes of 24 packs are always 20% off.
Every year the Emperor walks through the imperial gardens to greet the spring, every year he stops beneath the Sakura trees, and every year you try to paint his picture. This will be your year. Artists from near and far will step over their rivals to be closest to the Emperor as he reaches the cherry blossoms, hoping to paint a portrait that will please him. However, should one of them accidentally bump into the Emperor, they would be sure to earn his ire!
Sakura is a light tactical game of pushing your luck, and pushing your friends. Each player will simultaneously decide how far to move both their character and the Emperor. The player closest to the Emperor when the Cherry Blossoms are reached will gain a huge amount of prestige, but if you push too far you risk bumping into the Emperor and walking away in disgrace.
Castell is the vibrant Catalan tradition of building human towers. Huge teams of people from all over Catalonia gather at festivals to celebrate Catalan culture and compete to build the highest and most difficult human towers.
Castell is a strategy game in which players guide castell teams through a year of festivals. Visit Catalan cities, expand your team of castellers, learn tower-building skills, and show off your tower-building prowess at local performances and festival competitions.
Harness your strength, balance, courage, and common sense to take your team to victory!
Legends of Andor: The Last Hope
On returning from the far north, the heroes find a devastated Andor. Conquered by the Krahder from the south and their skeleton army, many Andori were enslaved and abducted by them. The heroes are the last hope for the kingdom.
Legends of Andor: The Last Hope, a standalone game that’s a sequel to Legends of Andor, includes a new map of the southern regions of Andor, new legends, and more.