Pokémon Towering Splash GX Box
Big Pokémon and little Pokémon both bring their own style—and working together, they can make a huge splash! Magikarp and Wailord pair up as a TAG TEAM in the Pokémon Towering Splash-GX Box, pooling together in the form of a foil promo card and an oversize foil card. Boasting a staggering 300 HP—the biggest HP total in the Pokémon TCG to date—Magikarp & Wailord-GX harness the finesse of flop and the power of sheer mass to unleash a Towering Splash-GX attack that can wash away your opponents! Witness this astonishing display of teamwork up close, and take the first opportunity to add a TAG TEAM Pokémon-GX to your collection!
SpaceCorp: 2025-2300 AD
Note, supplies are currently limited, and we have another limited amount of copies coming – probably early next week. If you are interested in one, we highly recommend you contact your favorite store and ask for one to be held for you.
SpaceCorp: 2025-2300 AD is a fast-playing board game in which one to four players explore and develop outer space over three eras. Each player controls an Earth-based enterprise seeking profit by driving the expansion of humanity into the Solar System and beyond. In SpaceCorp you can …
- Assemble a spaceport at a Lagrange Point.
- Launch an exploration mission to Mars.
- Mine the asteroids.
- Earn profit from exotic resources discovered on the Jovian moons.
- Discover microbial life in the subsurface oceans of Charon.
- Decode exo-DNA to develop radiation resistant human pioneers.
- Undertake a mission to Alpha Centauri in a generation ship.
- Break through technological barriers to achieve faster-than-light travel.
- Establish a colony in the Tau Ceti star system.
Each of the three eras is played on a different board:
- The first era, Mariners, covers exploration and development out to Mars.
- In Planeteers, players settle the outer solar system.
- In Starfarers, players send missions to nearby star systems and establish interstellar colonies.
The game is based on Ejner Fulsang’s SpaceCorp book, the first of the Galactican Series.
This War of Mine: Tales from the Ruined City
War knows no end. Its victims are counted in thousands and each day we lose hope, little by little. Food is becoming scarce and our shelter is falling apart — yet we keep struggling.
New faces can be seen around the city: the friendly ones at the makeshift market or in neighboring houses, the hostile ones in the night with blinding flashlights and clubs and knives. We seek new paths to travel through the ruins — sometimes even underground — just to avoid sniper fire and loot anything of value. It’s never much, yet we keep struggling. We have no other choice.
Tales from the Ruined City is the first expansion for This War of Mine: The Board Game, a story-rich game of survival in a war-torn city.
Many, Many Many New WizKids Pre-primed Miniatures
The picture only shows a few! Swing on by and check out all the new figs!