Forward Dane provides Dane County-specific data and guidance for how and when we can begin to allow people to interact in a safe way and incrementally reopen businesses using a phased approach. It complements the Wisconsin Department of Health Services’ Badger Bounce Back Plan and the guidance provided by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation so everyone can understand their role in opening up our county.
During this time, I’m Board has imposed the following rules when shopping in the store. Note that these rules (and this page) may change as the Forward Dane initiative progresses. We gamers are good at following rules, so it should be no problem for anyone who wants to shop in the stores to follow these:
- In-store shopping is allowed and you are welcome to come in! Current store hours are posted on the home page.
- Masks are optional if you have been fully vaccinated. If you are not filly vaccinated, masks are required.
- Customers are welcome to continue using our online shopping portal to place their orders for curbside pickup.
- If you are not feeling well, or are showing flu-like symptoms (even if you think it is just seasonal allergies), please do not enter the store.
- No animals except for guide and service dogs allowed. Emotional support animals are not permitted.
If you are unable to, or have a reasons that prevent you from, complying with any of the above rules, you are very welcome to shop using our online portal, or we will happily take your call.