Our Game Centers
Our dedicated Game Center is the perfect place to gather with friends or meet new ones. The Game Center is open and available whenever the store is open, and is completely free to use (barring special paid events). You may want to check out the Event schedule for opportunities to join players with similar interests, or to learn when open space may or may not be available. We even have a complete library of demo games that you can try for free. It’s as simple as grabbing a game, sitting down and starting to play.
Game Center Rules
All players are expected to abide by these rules, for the enjoyment and safety of all players. Failure to comply with these rules can result in players being asked to leave the premises.
- All players are expected to treat other players with respect. Poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated.
- All players are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is “family-friendly” at all times, regardless of who is presently in attendance at the Game Center. Please be aware of your language, topic of discussion, and volume.
- Food and drink is permitted, but please take care to avoid spills and messes. Always clean up after yourself. Please try to leave the place as if your Mom was coming in after you.
- Smoking and the use of other tobacco products is not permitted in the store nor around the store. Smoking-related products such as e-cigs and vapor are also not permitted.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- School-age children may not play during school hours while in session, unless part of a school-related or sponsored function (including home school groups).
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and their customers.
- Please try to park in the side lots while playing at the Game Center, to help ensure our neighbors have available spaces for their customers. Parking can be tight, and we all share the parking lot.
- I’m Board! management reserves the right to restrict access to the Game Center at their discretion, due to special events, private functions, or as deemed necessary or appropriate.