Gaming For A Good Cause!
International Tabletop Day is Saturday, June 1st! I’m Board is once-again celebrating this day of board gaming by holding a charity food raffle! In addition to the Middleton food drive for MOM, we will also be having an event in Sun Prairie for the Sun Prairie Food Pantry.
We’ve burrowed through our Indiana Jones Warehouse of goodies and will have plenty of neat giveaways for those who donate food and/or cash to each store’s Food Drive!
- Each store will have its own Food Drive and its own bundles of giveaways. You can (and are encouraged to) donate at both stores if you’d like! Unfortunately for logistical reasons, we are not able to transfer donations between stores.
- Again this year we are going to extend the donation period to the full weekend! That’s right, you can donate Friday through Sunday.
- For every 10 pounds of food or $10 cash or check you donate (rounded up), you will get one ticket. We’ll take donations (and you can get tickets) throughout the weekend.
- We will have bundles of prizes and you can put your tickets into the drawings for just the bundles you want! Specific details regarding the prizes TBD as we are still putting the bundles together. Stay tuned to Facebook for more info.
- You may put as many tickets toward a bundle as you wish.
- For those bundles that have more than one “copy” available, you may only win one “copy” of than bundle.
- We will do all of the prize drawing on Monday. We will let you know if you won!
- Make sure your phone number is working and your voicemail is set up and not full! If we get a message that your voicemail is not set up or full, we will draw another ticket.
- We will also have a table of giveaways! C’mon and grab some loot – but don’t be greedy!
- MOM’s Food Donation Guidelines are here: http://momhelps.org/support/donate-food/
- Check out http://sunprairiefoodpantry.com/ for the food pantry’s specific wish list.
Yes we will have board gaming going on all day! Many of our tables will be dedicated to demos and teaching, but we will have tables for open gaming. Everything is first come, first served, but please limit your open gaming to shorter games so everyone has a chance for table space. And this is a day to make new gaming friends, so invite others to play!
We anticipate a big crowd for this, so please plan accordingly, and maintain space for everyone to play games! Please don’t “spread out” and don’t bring in your giant IKEA bag full for board games – we simply won’t have the space. If you can’t store items under your table, keep them in your car. Thanks!
Come in and play some games, meet new friends and help MOM and Sun Prairie Food Pantry help our neighbors!