Days of Wonder’s annual offering looks fantastic!
Buying this fabled map was a stroke of genius. The most ancient, legendary, and extravagant underwater wrecks are waiting for divers. Diving suits and oxygen tanks are aboard, and the ship is ready to weigh anchor. There’s no time to lose! The increased hustle and bustle of the harbor, with ship captains attempting to hire the best divers and historians, can mean only one thing: Other captains have the same map, and the biggest treasure hunt of all time is about to begin!
Deep Blue is a press-your-luck and engine-building, family game in which players dive for wealth and may join and benefit from other player’s diving fortunes. In this game, players have to collect the right crew of divers, sailors, and archeologists, race to wreck sites to claim the best spots to dive from, and scout the seas to discover new wrecks. Players have to take risks if they want to be the most wealthy diver!
Star Wars Legion: Clone Wars Core Set
A terrific jumping-on point for the excellent Star Wars Legion miniatures game, and completely compatible with all existing materials!
War has engulfed the galaxy. The vast forces of the Separatist Alliance, bolstered by seemingly endless ranks of battle droids, have pushed the Galactic Republic to the brink of dissolution and defeat. The Republic’s only hope is its army of elite clone troopers, led into battle by noble, Force-wielding Jedi Knights. The war between them is an epic struggle where every battle could turn the tide and change the fate of the galaxy. You can immerse yourself in this epic conflict, assembling your forces and leading them against your opponents in the legendary ground battles of Star Wars with the Clone Wars Core Set for Star Wars: Legion!
This Core Set invites you to enter a completely new era of infantry battles in the Star Wars galaxy, pitting the overwhelming Separatist droid forces against the Republic’s crack armies of clone troopers and Jedi Knights. As you do, you’ll assemble a force of the Clone Wars’ most iconic heroes, villains, troopers, and vehicles, including Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous. In addition to introducing the Galactic Republic and Separatist Alliance to the game, this Core Set contains all the cards, tools and tokens you need to begin staging your own Star Wars battles right away, making this the perfect starting point to begin building your Star Wars: Legion collection!
- 39 unpainted and highly detailed miniatures give you the building blocks you need to begin assembling your Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance armies.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous each pose with lightsabers at the ready, prepared to lead their troops into battle and show off their skills in combat. Both these miniatures are exclusive to the Clone Wars Core Set.
- Two sqauds of Phase I Clone Troops enter the fight to preserve the Republic. Five carry the DC-15A blaster rifle while two heavy weapons specialists add extra firepower with a Z-6 rotary blaster cannon and a DC-15 blaster rifle modified to fire from long range.
- A BARC Speeder miniature gives your Clone Troopers some much-needed speed as they look to outmaneuver the Separatist’s battle droids and can be assembled with or without its sidecar. Those who include the sidecar can further customize their speeder with a twin laser gunner, an RPS-6 gunner, or an ion gunner.
- Two squads of B1 Battle Droids are ready to crush any resistance with sheer weight of numbers. Seven are armed with E-5 blaster rifles, while two heavy weapons specialists bring either an E-5C blaster rifle or an E-60R missile launcher.
- One unit of two Droidekas is ready to speed into battle in wheel mode. Once there, the wheel mode miniatures can be replaced by two Droideka miniatures ready to lay down heavy fire on targets the B1 Battle Droids cannot take care of.
Star Wars Legion: B1 Battle Droids Unit Expansion
The Republic’s Clone Troopers may be bred for battle, but even the finest soldiers eventually break under the crushing weight of legions of B1 Battle Droids. Despite possessing little cunning or tactical intelligence, these droids march heedlessly forward to crush any resistance through raw attrition alone. Mindlessly loyal and eminently expendable, the Separatist Alliance has few qualms about sacrificing endless waves of B1 Battle Droids to subdue a planet.
The B1 Battle Droids Unit Expansion gives you the chance to supplement your Separatist Alliance forces with even more battle droids. Nine unpainted and finely-sculpted B1 Battle Droid miniatures identical to those found in the Star Wars: Legion Clone Wars Core Set stand ready to form the backbone of your army, including two miniatures carrying heavy weapons. Joining these miniatures are a unit card and a variety of upgrade cards inviting you to make your own personal refinements to your battle droids.
- Create a massive droid army with the nine highly-detailed B1 Battle Droid miniatures found in this expansion! Seven Battle Droids can lay down heavy fire with their E-5 Blaster Rifles, while a B1 Trooper with an E-60R poses a threat to enemy vehicles. Finally, an E-5C B1 Trooper adds even more firepower to your battle droids in their quest to bring down the Republic.
Star Wars Legion: Phase I Clone Troopers Unit Expansion
The first troops to take the field in the Clone Wars, Phase I Clone Troopers represent a new era of galactic warfare. Genetically crafted for battle and outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, Clone Troopers charge into battle on countless worlds to do the job they were made for: defeat the Separatist Alliance and restore order to the galaxy.
The Phase I Clone Troopers Unit Expansion contains a full unit of seven unique, unpainted Phase I Clone miniatures, identical to the Phase I Clone Troopers included in the Star Wars: Legion Clone Wars Core Set. Five Phase I Clone Troopers wielding DC-15A Blaster Rifles are joined by a Z-6 Phase I Trooper and a DC-15 Phase I Trooper. This expansion also includes a unit card and an assortment of upgrade cards, inviting you to customize your Clone Troopers’ gear to fit your battle plan.
- Protect democracy across the galaxy with the seven unique, highly detailed miniatures featured in this expansion pack! Five troopers with DC-15A Blaster Rifles appear in different poses while a Phase I Clone Trooper carrying a Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon and a DC-15 Phase I Trooper bring heavy weapons to the front lines.
Selecting the troops that you’ll lead into battle is only the first step in creating your own Star Wars: Legion army. Once you’ve supplemented your armies with fresh recruits, you can further enhance them with the addition of upgrade cards. Each upgrade unlocks new tactical possibilities for your army, giving you the freedom to customize your units to meet your individual preferences.
Star Wars Legion: Upgrade Card Pack
While every Unit Expansion contains a variety of upgrade cards that help enhance that particular unit’s natural abilities, the Upgrade Card Pack conveniently puts a vast library of upgrade cards at your fingertips no matter which faction you play. Within this pack, you’ll find copies of the following upgrade cards:
- 5 Command Upgrade Cards
- 1 Aggressive Tactics
- 1 Commanding Presence
- 1 Esteemed Leader
- 1 Improvised Orders
- 1 Strict Orders
- 13 Comms Upgrade Cards
- 2 Comms Jammer
- 3 Comms Relay
- 3 HQ Uplink
- 3 Linked Targeting Array
- 2 Long-Range Comlink
- 5 Force Upgrade Cards
- 1 Battle Meditation
- 1 Force Guidance
- 1 Force Push
- 1 Force Reflexes
- 1 Saber Throw
- 16 Gear Upgrade Cards
- 2 Electrobinoculars
- 3 Emergency Stims
- 3 Environmental Gear
- 3 Grappling Hooks
- 3 Recon Intel
- 2 Targeting Scopes
- 6 Grenade Upgrade Cards
- 2 Concussion Grenades
- 2 Fragmentation Grenades
- 2 Impact Grenades
- 15 Training Upgrade Cards
- 3 Duck and Cover
- 3 Endurance
- 3 Hunter
- 3 Overwatch
- 3 Tenacity
Star Wars Roleplaying: Republic and Separatist II Adversary Deck
Explore the final days of the Republic with the Republic and Separatist II Adversary Deck for Star Wars Roleplaying! Featuring 20 NPCs from the Collapse of the Republic Sourcebook, this adversary deck keeps your campaign at your fingertips!
These adversary cards put all of the information GMs need to manage NPCs during a game session right at their fingertips, without having to page through multiple books to find it. Additionally, the card format makes it easier for GMs to prepare between sessions. Players can also use these cards to represent NPC allies and hired help.
Statistics and skills are presented on one side of each adversary card, with talents, abilities, and equipment on the other. Additionally each card contains art and a description that the GM can use to help set the scene during a game session.
BattleLands is a fast and furious game of turf warfare for 3-5 players. Send your fighters to seize key locations, or recruit even fiercer warriors who can help you turn the tide! Use your faction’s abilities to play dirty and keep your opponents guessing your next move!
Set in the world of the upcoming Adventure Book game Aftermath, BattleLands: Aftermath Edition takes place in a post-apocalyptic land in which humans are extinct. Now the animals of the world try to survive by competing for territory, food, and precious technology.