Events at I’m Board! are held in our in-store Game Centers. Be sure to arrive a bit early to ensure there is an available spot and to allow time for any pre-event tasks such as registration. Important: Make sure you continue through the whole process, click “Submit” twice, and see a message stating “Thank you! Your reservation has been made.” If the Reservation dropdown only displays “0” that means the event is full. You are welcome to join the Waitlist. Be sure to confirm which event(s) you are signing up for below!
Click to Open and Read MtG Dominaria United Prerelease Info
General information about the MtG Dominaria United Prerelease Events, September 2-4
It’s your first chance to get your hands this great new set! EACH store has FOUR events: Friday at 6pm, Saturday at 11am and 4pm, and Sunday at 12 noon. Make sure you sign up for the correct date, time, and location!
- Friday September 2nd: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday September 3rd: 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Saturday September 3rd: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Sunday September 4th: Noon – 4:00pm
- Each event has a $35 entry fee
- 24 Players per event
- Proof of vaccination required; no exceptions! Masks are optional. See our general Covid guidelines for more information.
Prizes are based on your win-loss-tie record. Everyone gets a pack!
- 3-0-0: Four Dominaria United Set Packs
- 2-0-1: Three Dominaria United Set Packs
- 2-1-0: Two Dominaria United Set Packs
- 1 or 0 Wins: One Dominaria United Set Pack
- Plus, THREE lucky players at each event will win a special I’m Board playmat!
Make sure you have a current Wizards Account and the Magic Companion App before you arrive!
Wizards of the Coast has a system for running and participating in events, including an app that will quickly tell you your seat assignments and current standings. What’s more, the old DCI numbers are no longer being used, and you need a current Wizards Account if you do not yet have one. You will need a Wizards Account to participate in prerelease! The Companion app is optional, but very helpful.
PLEASE READ Our Game Center Policies and Covid-Related Requirements
COVID-19 RELATED REQUIREMENTS
- All players ages 5+ must show proof of vaccination to participate in the Game Center. No exceptions.
- Masks are optional while playing, but you are expected to respect the wishes of those at your table.
- The following game play guidelines are optional during Magic the Gathering Events, but must be adhered to at the request of either player:
- Players may only shuffle or cut their own decks.
- Cards must remain on the owner’s side of the table when control is changed.
- Cards attached to cards owned by other players should not physically touch.
- Mechanics that require an opponent to search a player’s library, hand, or graveyard are performed by the owner displaying that zone to the active player without cards changing hands.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- All players are welcome, regardless of age, race, culture, or gender identity.
- All players are expected to treat other players with respect.
- Poor sportsmanship (winning and losing) will not be tolerated.
- All players are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is “family-friendly” at all times, regardless of who is presently in attendance at the Game Center. Please be aware of your language, apparel messages, topic of discussion, and volume.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- School-age children may not play during school hours while in session, unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- I’m Board! management reserves the right to restrict access to the Game Center at their discretion, due to special events, private functions, or as deemed necessary.
- Outside food and drink is permitted, but clean up your surrounding area.
- Alcohol, drugs, tobacco products, and vapes are not permitted.